Thursday, November 30, 2006

Perfect Little Snow Angels


We got our wish and today was an official snow day. No school! Chiggie was elated. She slept until 9, ate pancakes for breakfast and basically took it easy all morning. We played in the snow briefly. It is freezing cold outside and the babies just can't handle it. The forecast shows snow Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. My mom and I are running a bake sale booth at this weekends' Christmas parade so I hope it isn't too wet and miserable.


In other news, I had an appointment with the Nurse today and my pregnancy was confirmed. I was given a due date of 7-26-07 which also happens to be Tea's birthday. We'll see what happens though. I have an appointment with the Doc on January 8th and at that time I should get an ultrasound and have a real date. Still very surreal!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going to be GRANDPARENTS again!!!!!!! That is wonderful. We were planning a trip to Arizona and Southern Califorina this comming summer but I won't be out of state when you have my fourth grandchild so keep me posted!!! Are we hoping for a Boy this time. Jeremiah needs another little boy in the family. WE Love you all. We will try and call this weekend. We are busy Saturday but will try to call on Sunday.
Love Wendy.