Monday, November 06, 2006

Simply Wonderful


The weather today is absolutely gorgeous and we could not get out of the house fast enough. We took the puppy for a walk with a layover at the park where the girls ran around and soaked up the Autumn sun. Midge enjoyed being pushed in the swing and Tea enjoyed the pushing. It is amazing for me to watch Chiggie swing all by herself. She swings as high as she can reaching towards the clouds claiming to eat their fluff. According to her, cloud fluff tastes very similar to cotton candy but is not sticky at all. I would love to try some but my teeth are so sensitive lately and swinging makes me air sick, so I have to live vicariously through her on this one. I wish everyday could be so simple.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect way for the Queen B and the three princesses to spend their day. I'm rather envious. I'd like to try some of that cloud fluff.
Grandma Dixie