Monday, November 13, 2006

Eviction Notice

I haven't been sleeping well at all lately. Waking up several times a night with a foot, or back side right in my face has been driving me nuts. I woke up twice last week with no feeling in my shoulder, and that beat the pain that came once the numbness wore off. The pain and lack of sleep lead me to the decision to evict Midge. She will be getting the standard 30 days notice to allow her to get her things moved upstairs. When her time is up she will be 10 months old and I think she will be fully capable of making it on her own. I have been taking her upstairs often lately to try and acclimate her to her new "crib." She likes to sit in there and play with toys but I don't know if her sentiments will change once she is solo. So far she has been the most easy going baby we have had and I think she will make the transition smoothly. And who knows if all goes well, then in 2007 I may even be able to roll over in my own bed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is my granddaughter called midge? This is too cute. Write and let me know what your email is. I check the computer several times a day. My email is wendy_dauk@msn.com and then we have another address,
bobwendydauk@msn.com. Write us. We love you all and can't wait to see you ar Christmas.
Wendy.