Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Not Delivery


I can't think of anywhere that I would rather be on a Friday night than right here in my house with my family. The King makes the best pizza I've ever had and it makes for a great kick-off to the weekend. We will all spend the rest of the evening cuddled on the couch, fire in the stove, watching Disney Channel. Perfection!
Don't go hatin', I also fell down a flight of stairs today, and Midge has a cold that has brought the dreaded bulb syringe out of hiding. But hey that's life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! The pizza looks great! I have to agree with you - there is nothing better than spending the evening with family. I sure wish I lived closer - -
I hope you didn't get hurt when you fell. Can't have the momma out of commission!!
I love you all! Give the girls big hugs from me.
Grandma Dixie

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree. That is some pretty darn good pizza. Hmm I wonder if I can get some delivered? Is there a limited mile radius for delivery? Haha