Friday, December 01, 2006

Playing Hookie

As it turns out they made an error on the radio yesterday morning and instead of a snow day Chiggie was playing hookie. At first I was a little irritated but then I just laughed it off. She didn't care that they had school and she missed it and I guess only 5 kids out of 15 even showed up. I guess her preschool is like the mail and come snow, sleet, hail, ice, hurricane.......

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Tonight we are getting and decorating our tree for the family room. Tomorrow is the Christmas Parade and bake sale and then Sunday we are going to do some shopping. Such a busy time of year, but a happy and exciting one as well. I feel a little crazy trying to get everything done and keep up with committments that I have made. It seems like there is something to do or somewhere to be everyday. I hope everyone is having an enjoyable season!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! The sooner you get them started playin hookie the better. When I move there she'll be doin it with me haha

Future Super Nanny