Friday, November 10, 2006

Super Star


Tonight was Chiggie's soccer banquet and the kids had a blast. It was held at a local pizza parlor and every kid from the team was there. After everyone had eaten and the kids had drained their parents of quarters playing video games, the coach gathered all the kids around and handed out trophies. The kids were so surprised. We had kept it a secret since the end of the season two weeks ago. This is the first trophy Chiggie has gotten and she is so proud. The trophy actually looks just like her and she keeps saying over and over "I knew I was a super star." Yes Chiggie you are our Super Star!

2 comments:

G'paAndG'mama said...

Awwww. Sweet little angel. G'pa and G'mama are so proud of you. (You can see G'pa's picture on our blog at http://gpangmama.blogspot.com/). We'll see you there! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Laquin! How awesome to have a trophy. I'm glad I got to watch you play soccer - cause you are great!
I love you very much.
Grandma Dixie