Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Evening Out

Chiggie is officially on Thanksgiving break. Tonight her and I went to see The Santa Clause III: The Escape Clause. It was cute and she loved it. It will be so nice having her home all day for the next six days. The next few days we'll be busy getting ready for the Holidays. Tomorrow I am going to spend the day cleaning the house and organizing Christmas decorations. I am also going to make some white chocolate fudge for the next days' dinner. Thursday we will be going to my Mom's house for a traditional feast of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, and of course pumpkin pie. Friday we will set out all of the indoor decorations and then Saturday all the outdoor stuff will go out. I will try and post some before and after pictures so you all can see just how festive we are!

0 comments: