Sunday, November 12, 2006

Gettin' Busy

We had an enormous to do list this weekend. It consisted of a soccer banquet, two birthday parties, having the SUV detailed, and several other must dos. Unfortunately the housework took backseat to the fun and now tomorrow will be all work and no play for this girl. This week shows the potential to be insanely busy. The princesses have an appointment for Christmas pictures, Chiggie has school pictures, we have a concert to go to, and Tea has a doctors appointment. Those are just the few things that stand out in my frazzled mind.

This time of year is so busy. I really need to start doing some more Holiday planning. I have made some gift lists and I have a pretty good idea what will be under our tree this year, I just need to do some shopping. I have never been one of those people that has all of their shopping done by the end of September, but I also don't want to be shopping at the last minute. Baking is another thing I want to do a lot of this Holiday season. It's so fun for the kids and I love to eat the goodies so we all win there.

On an end note I must say the princesses have been on their best behaviour while grocery shopping lately. This may or may not have to do with the fact that Chiggie spotted Santa Clause their two weeks ago. He wasn't in his traditional Christmas Suit, in fact he was wearing civilian clothes (overalls and a flannel shirt) It was obviously him though, I mean he had the white hair, long white beard, reading glasses, a cart full of chips and root beer.... Ever since we haven't had one tiny problem. I guess I should've pointed him out sooner.

0 comments: