Sunday, November 26, 2006

29 Days and Counting


Well the stockings are now hung by the chimney with care. I just have to find one for Midge. I looked for one that said 'baby's first Christmas', but I couldn't find one that I really liked. I think I am just going to look for one that matches the rest. I guess I should just pick up two! Next weekend we will be getting our tree. We have to wait because we always get a live one and we don't want it to be dead the week before Christmas. It's tradition for us to buy and decorate our tree on the first Saturday in December and then spend that evening at the Christmas parade. Now if we could just get some snow........

1 comments:

Carmajo said...

I had your wood-burning stove "twin" in my old house. I know this sounds crazy but the corner looks strangely identical with the bricks and colors.
Happy Holidays!