Saturday, November 04, 2006

I Had A Dream


It all started with a dream, or a wish if you will. I can't really say that we needed a new vehicle, we all fit in the one that we had. I can on the other hand say that we desperately wanted a new one. The princesses could barely move in the backseat of our previous ride and when we opened up the door to let them out it was like snakes coming out of a can, they just popped right out. Soooo, we searched high and low, did some research, and finally made a purchase. We made the right choice. The King is absolutely in love, and as for the rest of us, we feel like Royalty riding in this rig!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your pictures look good. It's hard to believe it's almost thanksgiving. That pool picture looks like it was taken yesterday. The car or the SUV looks great. I'm glad you are all enjoying it. I'm trying to figure out why the dog got 3 bones and each girl only got 1 sucker. What's up with that?
Well we're headed to church so I'll catch you later. Love G'pa