Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What Plans?

The bad just got worse. Right as we were getting ready to get the older girls into their costumes Tea threw up. Everywhere. It all went downhill from there. She was devestated not to get to go trick or treating. She couldn't even help the King hand out candy. She was too weak and couldn't stop throwing up. So just Chiggie, me, and Boo went. We took two buckets so that when they get to feeling better the girls can share the candy. We finished up just in time to run home so I could hang my head over a bucket. Nice, now I'm puking, Midge is puking, Tea is puking, and it's Halloween. This too shall pass, this too shall pass....

2 comments:

me said...

Oh my...*HUGS* I feared the worst after reading your comment on my blog. I am so sorry, dearie, truly I am!! Well, at least you won't eat too much candy tonite, right? I hope EVERYONE is feeling better really soon and that you're the last to get it and it leaves your house.

Christine said...

I'm so sorry! I hope it passes soon and this is the last of it for the season. Get well soon!