Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Count on It


  • The baby will poop at least one outfit a day
  • No matter what I make for dinner at least two of the three that actually eat will declare their detest and accuse me of trying to poison them
  • After spending most of the day trying to keep the older two awake, one of them will fall asleep at 6 and wake around an hour later ready to party
  • The phone will ring 100 x's a day with 1-800 numbers
  • We will continue to visit our Pediatrician more often than we visit family members
  • I will continue to put off my diet

Ahhhh, at least my life is predictable. I've never done well with change anyhow.

2 comments:

me said...

Ha! You wild woman you, spending quality time with your ped! ;) I can't stand those 800 #'s, esp when I find it's one of my cc's offering me 'credit protection!' I love to get ahold of em and rip em a new one for going around the no-call rule! Grrr!! I have cut my mail intake in half with opting out of unrequested offers of credit. I'm glad your kids rebel about dinner too and it's not just mine! LOL Diet yucky, chocolate yummy! *HIGH FIVE* for predictable, girl!

Christine said...

Just turn off the ringer. I'm one that screens calls, big time. I won't even answer the phone for my MIL if it's a bad time.

I feel ya on the eating thing. Just when you think you've found something that everyone loves, they reorganize. I tell ya, it's a conspiracy!

I think you should wait until after the holidays to diet. Enjoy it!