Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If You Just Can't Get Enough

Then feel free to come check out the new and improved Larger Families Site. I am going to be a contributing blogger and am really looking forward to it. I found the site when I became pregnant for the 4th time and began frantically searching the Internet. I'm not entirely sure what I was frantically searching for, some kind of manual or how to, I guess. I was impressed with what I found. A group of everyday women blogging about their families. Larger Families to boot. It was refreshing to read about others struggles, achievements, and lives raising more the average 1.8 children. I must say even for smaller families I think their resources can be helpful and at least amusing. Please stop by and say hi!

2 comments:

LaShawn said...

THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FOUND LARGER FAMILIES!!!!!! AS soon as I found out about #4 I just started googling every possible phrase to do with having more than 3 kids.

me said...

You wild, prolific folks have a SITE? Is that wise? hehe, just kidding! That is awesome that you found a support group and I'll be sure to check it out later. Just b/c I "only" have two doesn't mean I can't use some time saving or helpful tips! Thanx for sharing. :)