Sunday, October 28, 2007

It has Begun

The puking that is. Last night around 1:30 am Chiggie came and got into our bed. She was only in for a second when she ran out. I followed her to see what was wrong. She didn't make it to far before she started puking. We got her and the carpet all cleaned up, she fell back asleep and was fine this morning. Until tonight. Tonight she has been either puking or dry heaving since around 7 pm. It's obvious that she has something and this is not her usual puke now fine later. She will most likely miss school tomorrow which is a huge bummer as up until now she has had perfect attendance. Cross your fingers she's better soon and we don't get this x4!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Chiggie, I hope you get better soon! It's definitely getting to be that horrible season, isn't it?

me said...

*fingers crossed* I see we're not the only ones barfing. Ugh. We'll blame the playcenter? I hate this part of the fall/winter season. *healthy by Halloween thoughts*

Melissa said...

Wow...I'm so sorry for the "sick" bug being in your home. I'm glad you found me. Feel free to link me, and if it's ok...I will do the same. Thanks for leaving a comment. I always LOVE finding other mommies of many. =)

Melissa

Melissa said...

I meant to tell you earlier, you also have a Gorgeous family, and Congrats on your newest addition. =)