Monday, October 29, 2007

Still Sick

Chiggie made it to school today. It was her choice entirely and since she hadn't thrown up throughout the night I decided it was okay. She made it through the morning, but when I picked her up she was looking a little rough. We came right home and sure enough she had a fever and wasn't feeling well at all. She didn't eat most of the day and what she finally ate this afternoon came right back up. Tonight I think she is finally feeling better. No fever. She's kept a Sprite down and seems to be in better spirits. We'll see about school tomorrow though. I would hate for her to miss as they're doing a lot of fun seasonal activities but if she's sick then she's sick.

1 comments:

me said...

T made it today, woohoo! It was iffy this morning but I didn't want her home b/c she felt just good enough to drive me batty! LOL I'm glad we sent her b/c she was happy she went and ate her lunch without anything coming back up! *healthy wishes*