Saturday, October 27, 2007

Note to Self

Always have an extra outfit on hand. For mother and baby. The award definitely goes to Boo. The major blowout award that is. Today was Chiggie's last soccer game. I was watching intently while holding Boo. Suddenly I felt I warm sensation on my leg. I suspected she may have peed through her diaper. I lifted her up and was frozen with shock as poo ran down into her socks. Yep, into her socks. My pants were "damaged" as well. I had to go to the car to perform an emergency diaper change. Unfortunately we had been in such a hurry to get to the game that I didn't bring an extra outfit. Poor Boo had to settle for being wrapped in a quilt. The King suggested we burn the quilt and my jeans, but I was able to salvage both thanks to a little Spray n' Wash.

We had a great time visiting with Elizabeth and her two super cute kids. We were really able to talk while the McDonald's Play Land entertained the kids. Midge did bite AJ at one point, I don't know what we're gonna do with that girl. T and Chiggie hit it off and played very well together. I hope we have another chance to visit with them again soon. Be sure to visit her site as she took pictures.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Ah, the good ol' days (and more to come) of carrying around extra clothes for every person in your family. The best is when your DH doesn't bother to take your advice and ends up wearing one of your tshirts for an afternoon, LOL.

I'm definitely checking out those pictures.