Friday, October 26, 2007

No News is Good News

I know I know, same ol' same ol'. There's just not a lot new going on right now. Next week I'm hoping to shake things up a bit. Chiggie's last soccer game is tomorrow and having the season come to a close is going to loosen our schedule up a bit. Lately I've been a little bored. We have a lot going on so this is odd and at the same time hard to explain. Just ready for a change I guess.

In more exciting news, tomorrow, I'll be meeting Elizabeth and her family. We plan to have lunch together and let the kids play for a bit. I'm looking forward to talking in person and meeting her adorable brood. I'll be sure to share the details!

1 comments:

Christine said...

LMBO! E has a brood too! LOL. I'm so glad we're not the only ones, :)

I'm jealous you two get to meet up. It sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time and be sure to share pictures!