Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Please Work

Would you believe it if I told you I slept awful last night because I was so worried about my camera? I checked on her several times, lying there all pitiful looking. I'm going to follow the advice I have been given both through comments and online searches and give her a few more days before I try anything. Several times today the perfect picture taking opportunity has presented itself and in a moment of forgetfulness I've run to get the camera and than remembered she's down and out. I take several pictures a day, this is like some kind of rehab and I'm definitely experiencing withdrawals.

While I was up last night worrying I turned the t.v. on and just happened to see that tickets to Hannah Montana are selling for $4500 a pop. It's insane. It's sad too, there are so many little girls who would love to see her perform, but who can make out that check? There has to be some way to regulate the scalpers.

Ahh well I am off to run Chiggie to soccer, youth group, and swing by the store. Keep up the positive thoughts for my beloved camera.

0 comments: