Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Boo Who?

10 Weeks 1 Day



Boo. It's so hard to describe her with words alone. She's a chunk that's for sure. She has also perfected the art of sleeping. It is her true love and she spends as much time doing it as she possibly can. She has the ability to sleep through just about anything, not that our house is noisy, of course not. I would say eating comes in a close second. If she has to wait a little longer than she finds acceptable then she will eat super fast and throw it all back up as if to say 'see what you've done to me.'



I recently realized that while referring to her as Boo I have neglected to explain where the nick name came from. Well...... when I was pregnant we decided that she was officially the last Dauk baby. No more for us. She makes us feel complete, whole, perfect if you will. So really she is our Ca"boo"se. The end of the Dauk train. Boo for short.


4 comments:

me said...

And here I thought it was for 'boohoo' it's my last baby! ;) She is precious and I'm totally jealous you got a chunk! I always wanted one and got long, skinny babes instead. Oh well, I'll just enjoy yours! :)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely Beautiful!!!! Going on three months old already. I can't believe it. Give here lots of loves from us.
Grandpa, Wendy and Jeremiah.

Christine said...

She's adorable. And I love the nickname Boo. She seems like she has so much personality!

Anonymous said...

You know I have seen those little manual cart things goin down the tracks. Better be careful one of those don't come sneakin up on ya haha