Sunday, September 23, 2007

Redundant

I know it really is redundant, but this weekend really flew by. Unfortunately it was so busy that I didn't get much done around the house at all, which leaves it for tomorrow. I hate Mondays enough already without much added responsibility.

I actually took a little bit of time this afternoon to begin the hated task of sorting through clothes. That's right. It's already time to pack away the shorts, tank tops, and sundresses, and bust out the jeans and sweatshirts. As much as I loathe to sort through all the stuff, especially now that there are 4 sizes to figure out, I know how blessed I am to have all the clothes that we have. Thanks to many kind people we rarely have to shop for the girls and the clothes that they wear are in fabulous condition.

Boo is fussing to eat and my eyes are already getting droopy so I'm gonna check out for now. I really need to get some pic's up this week. We'll see if I can get the time!

2 comments:

me said...

I'm *gasp* considering selling some old, in good condition clothes on eBay...not sure if I'm up to the hassle but I figure I should at least give it a try. That and it'd be more Christmas money! :) I got a picture of all three girls and Jen over at her blog, how bout it happening on yours? Whatcha say, can we get a FAMILY photo of Dauk girls??? PUHLEASE?! :) Gotta go clean 3 toilets now, hope your day doesn't include that! ;)

Christine said...

I'm voting for a family picture too! :)

I'm not a fan of doing the seasonal clothing sort either. It's kinda depressing pulling out last years clothes and finding out that they don't fit anyone! Ebay, I'm coming too!