Friday, September 28, 2007

All About Autumn






Today was beautifully seasonal. To celebrate the fall weather, instead of driving to go get Chiggie from school, we walked. Well I walked. Tea rode her trike and the little girls rode in the stroller. It was lovely really it was.
For dinner we ordered pizza (my favorite) and then had mini ice cream cones for dessert. I really love Fridays. The weekends are such a nice break from the craziness the week brings. Aside from soccer on Saturday we don't have any huge plans this weekend. It'll be a good time to get some winterizing done in the yard. Hope everyone has a lovely couple of days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah and I are looking at the pictures and Jeremiah tells me he wants to come see Laquin and Teagan. I say I want to go see them too. Jeremiah says, Put me in there. Put me in the computer Mama.
We want so bad to come see you all. Give everyone our love.
Grandpa, Wendy and Jeremiah.

me said...

Mmm...Fall. *sigh of happiness* :) Ok, on that note go ahead and depress me by telling me where you got pizza from. How went the winterizing?
We are considering buying a scooter for T for Christmas, thoughts?