Monday, September 03, 2007

6 Weeks



Amazing! A lot of changes have taken place in just the last couple of days. She weighs 10 lbs, but is still pretty short. She is sleeping through the night. She goes down at about 11 and wakes around 6, eats a little and then falls back asleep until I wake her between 7 & 8 depending on the day. The biggest change of all is her extended wake times. She is now alert and looking around for much longer periods of time. When she makes eye contact she often smiles. If I had to describe her personality as of yet I would say happy and content. As long as she has a full belly and is cuddling you won't hear a peep from her.
Tomorrow I am starting my diet and exercise plan. I'm a little nervous just because I have a long way to go. I've done it before, but I am dreading that first few weeks. By Christmas time I am hoping to have lost a considerable amount of weight. We'll see.

2 comments:

me said...

I feel your pain. I would like to be considerably smaller for our family picture that we take in November or at least by Christmas. Gotta get it done now before the food, I mean HOLIDAYS hit. Do you plan to do a diet or just portion control? GOOD LUCK!!!

Christine said...

She's a beautiful babe!

Don't even get me started on weight loss before holidays. If I can lose about seven pounds in the form of a baby before the beginning of Christmas, I should be a happy camper :)

Good luck to us all!