Monday, September 17, 2007

8 Weeks

Yeah I know, holy cow, already? She has changed so much. More than any of the other girls did this quickly. I'm pretty sure she is as wide as she is long. She's actually heavy to carry and I would imagine she weighs about 12lbs by now if not more. The coolest thing she is doing right now is smiling, smiling, smiling. She loves to be talked to and if you give her a moment of your time she'll reward you with an ear to ear toothless grin. Worth more than a moment in my opinion. She's quick though and I can't seem to catch a picture of it yet.

Her favorite way to sleep is in the nook I create while laying on my side. She needs that constant contact and I don't mind one bit. Her receding hair line is receding a little more each day and I have a feeling she'll be very bald by winter. Ahhh well perfect time to wear a hat right. I think she is going to be a pumpkin for Halloween but that's not in stone yet. Midge is going to be Snow White I think, and the other girls have changed their minds at least a million times so not sure there yet either. Here's to another wonderful 8 weeks with my little Boo!

2 comments:

me said...

hehe T was only 18# at ONE YEAR OLD and AJ was just 20# at ONE YEAR OLD...so the thought of a 12# two month old almost literally blows my mind. I make the skinniest damn kids, I swear. All I wanted was some rolls to squeeze and pinch but no, I get kids with six pack abs at 18 months old. How did this happen? lol
Work on catching that smile, I would LOVE to see it! AJ was like Boo is, always wanting contact with me. I loved it as I knew he was my last and who can turn down a cuddly baby, I ask? Good luck getting a costume decision out of yours, mine changes her mind weekly as well. ;)

Damitz Family said...

They change so fast that it's almost sad sometimes! I can't wait for my little one to get here.

My babies gained pretty quickly too. My oldest was 28 lbs at eight months, LOL. My youngest? 28 lbs at a year. She's the tiny one in the family, LOL!