Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Crazy Fun

Despite the craziness, today was a very successfull day. I picked up my friend Tracy from the airport and she is going to be visiting for 2 weeks. We made it home from the airport just in time for Chiggie's first soccer practice, and then headed over to the church to drop her off at youth group. Chiggie had a blast and even won an adorable t-shirt at youth group.

On the down side, the airline lost Tracy's luggage. Since she got here she has been puked on, pooped on, and rained on.....with no change of clothes. Hopefully her luggage will be delivered here at the house sometime tomorrow. I thought stuff like that only happened in the movies!

1 comments:

me said...

This happened to my best friend when she flew out to help after AJ's birth. She had a pair of kitten heels and ended up borrowing my clothes until they got her luggage to her...the day before she was due to leave. Yeah, the irony on that one is high. ;) Enjoy your visit with your friend! :)