Thursday, September 27, 2007

In My own Defense.....

Really I would've had pictures tonight I really would have but....

  • Midge was up half the night last night, screaming. I don't know if she's teething or what. I tried rocking her, covering her with a heavier blanket, changing her diaper, and finally hit her hard with some Motrin.
  • Boo. Poor little Boo. The shots really took their toll on her. Low grade fever, extreme fussiness and irritability have taken over my normally sweet little chub.

So clearly you can see I must wait and get a shot of my girlies when they are happy and well rested.

In other exciting news they have decided to be witches for Halloween. Well the older girls will be witches and the baby a pumkin. Their costumes are adorable and I bought three matching pumpkin buckets for the loot. Next month we plan to take a trip to the pumpkin patch and do some carving. Good times, good times.

1 comments:

me said...

Oh new format, me like! I did the same over on mine recently b/c honestly, variety is the spice of life! ;) I hope the girlies are feeling better soon and that tonite is a better night of rest. I had a rough one as well, so I feel your need for a nap. LOL I'm SO looking forward to the punkin patch next weekend and can't wait to put some pumpkins out on my porch and look more festive!
p.s. Love the 'X' and 'Y' subtitle up top, hilarious!