Saturday, September 08, 2007

Mini Update on the Whole Clan








Everyone is feeling a whole lot better and my mood has changed dramatically. I am getting a lot more sleep as well and that is helping significantly. The weather around here has been gorgeous. Perfect for spending some time outside before winter hits. All the playing has really been good for the girls and they've been out every night this week right at bed time. Chiggie had her first soccer practice and had a really good time. There are several girls on the team and I think she'll have a great season. I'm looking forward to spending Saturday mornings at the fields watching her. This is the last year that we will have only one player!




Tea is amazing me lately with her vocabulary. There is nothing that kid can't or won't say. She has a great sense of humor and I have a feeling that she will always be the life of the party. With Chiggie being in school all morning all week long she has really taken over the "oldest child in the house" roll. She enjoys making the rules for Midge and "helping" me with the baby.




Midge is finally coming out of her funk as well. There for a few weeks I honestly did not know what to do with her. It seemed like nothing made her happy. She was fussy from the time she got up until the time she went back down. I think it was a combination of teething, this nasty virus we all had, and maybe a tad of terrible 2's. She has definitely perked up and is back to my smiley little cuddle bug again.




Little Boo (the baby) is wonderful as always. I just can't get enough of her. She seems just too easy most of the time. She loves to be snuggled and will stop crying immediately once she's picked up or swaddled. She hates pacifiers so far and only nursing will do. She is a short little chub, but she eats so much it's no surprise. I am really excited to experience the Holidays with her around. I don't know quite how to explain it but she really completes are family!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I have to say, I'm really enjoying getting to know you and your girls. They're all gorgeous!

It seems we have quite a bit in common with the kids and their ages as well. I'm glad to hear you're doing well :)

me said...

Whew! Good post! I'm glad to read everyone is on the mend and life is back to 'normal.' Is Chiggie's soccer team co-ed? I have a cuddle bug too, but mine is 2 now and man, did I have some killer biceps when he was little. The little man wanted nothing more than to be carted around EVERYWHERE with me. He didn't mind be jiggled or jostled, just wanted to be along for the ride. Enjoy your bug!!