Monday, September 24, 2007

Not Again....

Remember this? Well it's that time again. I do two really deep cleanings a year. One in April and then usually one in October. I'm starting just a bit early due to some upcoming events we have that would get in the way. I can't say that I am excited about this. How can things get so bad all over again? Do we never learn? In the spring it took about 3-4 days. It better not take me that long this time. I'm hoping that was due to being pregnant or something. Wish me luck I'm on my upstairs to see what kind of "science experiments" the girls have growing up there!

1 comments:

me said...

OH GAG ME! I just had the bug man come today b/c I absolutely canNOT handle spiders and anything else that creeps or crawls. I am already starting to itch just from looking at your spiderweb picture. Best of luck with that cleaning, I know I need to do one too now that we're heading into Fall. I did a lot of it a few weekends ago but missed some outside windows...all I can think about is going to the local punkin patch and decorating for our new Autumn season! LOL
Don't forget we need pictures and descriptions of any foul things you find. I always like to know that others live by the credo Micki & I do. LOL