Thursday, July 31, 2008

No Choice

Today I woke up with a determination. Finish my housework and get organized. We're going back to school shopping this weekend and I don't want to bring everything home to a mess. By 11am it was a blistering 100 degrees outside and the air conditioner was doing its best, but its best just wasn't good enough. I did what any good mom would do. I dropped my broom, left the unfolded laudry on the floor, and gathered all our swim gear. We did what we had to do in the face of a heat crisis, we spent the day at the pool.

2 comments:

me said...

Woohoo, I'm able to check blogs again. I kept getting an error message yesterday with blogger!? Weird. I love determination...I love it better when life cooperates with it! :) Good luck getting all you need to done this week.

Christine said...

good call. I hope the weather is more favorable this next week! Good luck!