Monday, July 07, 2008

Boo's Room

Once upon a time this was a playroom. Then I became pregnant with Midge and it became a nursery. Then Tea graduated into a big girl bed, moved into Chiggie's room and Midge got Tea's old room. It became a playroom again. My original intent was to room Midge and Boo. I may still do that eventually, but now is definitely not the time. Midge is an excellent sleeper. Boo not so much. I mean she does great cuddling into the nook created by my arm and neck, but on her own it just isn't happening. Or I guess I should say wasn't happening. Yep, that's right, Boo is being evicted. It happens to the best of them. This dresser is Tea's old dresser. It's very roomy and Midge has one just like it. Hers used to belong to Chiggie. That side cupboard has several shelves that for the time being are storing most of her toys.
The crib bedding was Midge's for about 9 months. It's in almost new condition and I love the print.
Boo still loves to be rocked and I have a feeling I'll be spending a good bit of time up here rocking her.
We just bought these curtain toppers this weekend. I like that they're simple and being this is the only window in the room they still allow all the light to come through the blinds.
The bible on the dresser has a lot of sentimental value. It belonged to a friend's infant daughter who passed away shortly before Boo was born.

1 comments:

Christine said...

What a sweet little room! I hope she does well in the transition - good luck!