Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All Play and no Work...

Ummm yeah, makes for a very dirty and cluttered house. I'm in way over my head here. Barely treading water right now. The upstairs looks like we just moved in. Like just moved in this morning. Nothing is put away and the dressers just now got put in the appropriate rooms. What a disaster that caused. It doesn't help that as I desperately try to put things away the little girls make giant sized messes. Ugh, I'm glad we had a really good time last week because this is gonna get ugly!

2 comments:

me said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been working on decluttering for what seems like years now. I finally made a dent in the living room this week. I've come to the sad realization that the only way to make things better is to get a big trash bag, hold my breath, and TOSS. I figure if I haven't touched what is in those piles for the past few months they must not be that important. This weekend I'll be dumping a lot of junk in the kitchen.