Monday, July 14, 2008

Recovery

I'm still here, just recovering from a migraine that lasted a little over 4 days. Unfortunately it peaked Friday night and ruined most of my Saturday. My plan had been to finish the girls rooms, but of course that didn't happen. Instead I spent most of the weekend in a laying down position with a wash cloth over my eyes. I'm sure I'll spend the next 4 days recovering and pulling the house back together. Hopefully that fact that we are going on vacation again(leaving Saturday and not coming back until Thursday) will be a major motivator. I'm gonna try to rest today cause tomorrow's gonna be ugly!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Ooooh, not good. I'm so sorry! I hope you didn't catch mine ;)

Good luck getting caught up and ready to go this weekend. Hugs and prayers coming your way!