Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy July!

I'll spare you all the "oh my where has the time gone," even though that's exactly what I'm thinking. July is a good month. The hotter the better. So far things are going about like I expected this summer. I think the only thing that I forgot to take into consideration is the fact that I am only one person. I've been a little bit stressed out lately. It seems everytime I turn around there is a new disaster to take care of. Minor disasters mind you, such as spilled milk, weeds in my gardens, and a pool that can't handle much more rain. Sometimes are harder than others being by myself and it's hard right now. I'm looking forward to this weekend. The King has a 3 day weekend and we're not going anywhere. Now that sounds good!

2 comments:

me said...

Good times with Daddy, I'm all for that! Have a great 4th of July and we want pictures on Monday! Try to be nice to yourself, ok? You're doing awesome!!

Christine said...

You're my hero! I complain about being home with four kids, but in a different situation than yours. Parenting isn't easy, no matter what the circumstances are and I think you're doing a fabulous job!

I'm so glad the King will be spending a nice weekend with all of you. Enjoy it! Happy fourth to all of you!