Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Boo!

Yep, you read that right, Boo is 1. Amazing I know. If you're new, or you just want refreshed check her birth story out. I really thought I'd feel different today. Sad, teary, overcome with thoughts of my baby growing up. I AM THRILLED! This is exciting they're all getting so big and that's a good thing. We're having a joint party for Tea and Boo on Saturday and I'll have a slideshow up before then. I'm off to enjoy this day with my brand new toddler!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boo!! We can't believe its been a year already, we hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boo! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you on your trip to G.J. I miss you all so much I ache. I hope you have a great birthday party!!
I love you!

me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO! I can't imagine it's already been a year! I remember when she was just newborn. Yikes and congrats momma! :) :) I'm really looking forward to those pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Boo! I can't believe it, she is gettin so old. I can't wait to get back out there to visit.

Christine said...

Happy birthday, sweet little Boo!!!! I love and hate birthdays so much. So bittersweet. I get so proud and choked up at the same time.

I hope you'll be able to share pictures soon and that it was a fantastic day!