Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Before I Forget...

Midge is a funny kid. No one really knows quite how to take her. Even at home she is very quiet. She has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh, unless the jokes on her that is. It's not that she can't talk, in fact she has an amazing vocabulary it's just she's very selective about when she will speak. For example, the other day she was telling me she wanted her diaper changed. She was doing this by whining and following me around. Finally I asked her to bring me a diaper. She headed off to get one and when she got back she said, very cleary, "here it is, but when you lay me down on the tile be careful not to hit my head on the ground because it hurts really bad alright?"

I was shocked at how clearly she said all that and amused as well. What a silly kid!

1 comments:

Christine said...

LMBO! How funny :)