Saturday, July 05, 2008

Lacking Motivation

Here I sit, past noon already, and I still can't muster up the strength to make my way upstairs to work on the girls rooms. I'm feeling really worn out lately. I have no choice but to work on them today though. The King is home (he's in route to pick up the older girls dresser right now) and I really need his help. The plan is to put the older girls "new to them" dresser up today and give their old dressers to the little girls. The playroom will then become Boo's room. She has been sleeping in her crib in our room but has made her way into my bed more and more frequently. Eventually I want to redo Midge's room altogether, but I haven't decided exactly what I want to do yet. I'll probably wait until she transitions to a bed.

It's getting cloudy so the girls will probably have to settle for playing Wii while we work, poor things. Then tonight the older girls are going to the drive-in to see Wall-E with my Mom and little sisters. While they're gone we plan to do the grocery shopping and maybe watch a movie in some peace and quiet. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the rooms upon completion

1 comments:

Christine said...

Go, go, go! You can do it! And it will feel fantastic when it's all done.

Good luck! I can't wait to see some pics of your new digs ;)