Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Impressed



Recently Boo received a gift from the King's Aunt. Her old high chair had definitely seen better days. It had no strap left so during meal times I had to remain right by her side to make sure she didn't stand up and take a dive. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with this seat. It is easy to clean, has a wonderful harness system for safety, and can be easily taken off and transported wherever we go. An added bonus, Boo loves it!
Totally unrelated, look how blonde her hair is getting. Too weird!!


4 comments:

Christine said...

What a cool chair! What kind is it? I would love something that didn't take up much space on the floor.

She's getting so big!

me said...

Way cool chair! Glad you found something that works, that's more than half the battle!

Anonymous said...

Was that Aunt Margeret who got her that chair? She is so cute sitting there like that. And the pics of the other girls, too cute. Jeremiah loves the video blog. He wants to keep watching it again and again. Fun stuff. Give everyone our love.

Wendy

Family_Dauk said...

Yeah, it was Aunt Margaret. I think she recognized that the old chair was a little less than safe. I can't tell you how appreciative we are, this chair is awesome!