Monday, July 07, 2008

A Break

I fell asleep to the sound of thunderstorms last night and woke up to the same this morning. Normally I would take that as a chance to complain about the weather. You know, rain rain go away. But today I'm gonna take it as a sign. We need to stay inside and get some housework done. It's a great opportunity. You can't swim (safely) in the middle of a lightning storm. The rain is watering my lawn and flowers, so that's another thing that won't distract me. So instead of shorts and a tanktop today I will wear my ratty old t-shirt, seatpants, and rubber gloves. Alright enough talk, I'm off to scrub!

1 comments:

Christine said...

LOL, get your housework uniform on! I love lightning, thunder and rain and lots of it. I'm still waiting for a good summer thunderstorm here.

Enjoy the down time too! Hugs!