Monday, November 26, 2007

Festive

Things are definitely moving right along. All of our indoor decorations are up including the tree and everything looks very festive. The girls enjoyed helping more with the tree this year and especially liked hanging candy canes. Midge didn't quite understand why she couldn't eat them, but she went along with it for now. The King will be putting up our outdoor lights next weekend. Saturday is the annual Parade of Lights and we like to have everything done by then.

I have also been doing some baking. So far I have made cinnamon rolls and fudge. Before the season is over I plan to make sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, more cinnamon rolls, and a gingerbread house. The girls have been watching a lot of Christmas movies are into the Santa thing more than ever. Enjoying the Holidays with them is easy.

1 comments:

me said...

The weather is helping me get into the season, tho now it's preventing me from putting up outside lights as it is COLD out there! LOL Frozen and on a ladder doesn't appeal to me. ;) Glad to hear you're moving along nicely, now where is your tree picture???