Friday, November 23, 2007

4 Months

Black Friday and Boo is 4 months old. It's snowing here and we opted to stay home and away from all the insanity. At 4 months Boo really looks like a "baby" now and not so much a newborn. Chubby cheeks, thighs, and a double chin help there. Unless she is not feeling well her demeanor is awesome. She laughs with ease, can sit with support, and loves to be held facing out so that she can see what's going on. We just got out the exersaucer and she loves being in it. I think she enjoys the freedom. She can roll over both ways easily and will do so to get an out of reach toy.

The girls love her in every way. They smother her in kisses and make her laugh every chance they get. It's reciprocal as she loves them too. We haven't started any foods yet and she is still breastfed exclusively. She's never had a bottle which could be an issue if I have Graves' Disease. We'll worry about that later if we need to. Cuddling is her forte and I can't help but indulge her. She's so happy and that makes me happy.

1 comments:

me said...

COPYCAT! I see that countdown and I saw the Thanksgiving one... don't think I'm not watching you! LMBO It's kind of fun to know how much more time we've got left! How is your shopping going? I don't blame you for skipping it, it's easy here due to the size...but if we lived in a bigger city, no way! When will you know about the Graves?
HAPPY 4TH MONTH, BOO!! :0)