Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Better late than Never

Saturday was my blogaversary. Sadly I was in the hospital and unable to celebrate. I don't really know how to celebrate such an event, but still. I have had time to reflect on the past year and I am truly amazed at everything that has taken place. I announced a pregnancy, celebrated 5 family birthdays, survived all of the holidays, we bought the camp house, had a baby, Chiggie started Kindergarten, everybody puked a lot, and yet here we still are. It's nice to have it all on permanent record. Some of the things I thought I'd never want to remember are the things I laugh at now. Here's to another year of sharing my little life with a great big world!

4 comments:

me said...

Happy blogaversary to you
Happy blogaversary to you
Happy blogversary toooo youuuuuuuu
Happy blogaversary to you!!!!
:)

Christine said...

Happy blogiversary!

More puke? I hope they're getting it all out of their systems for the season. I'm crossing my fingers that's the case and everyone's actually feeling well very, very soon! Try to get some rest!

Anonymous said...

I finally figured out how to leave a comment. I'm so sorry the kids are sick. But what's a little puke now and then? :) I love you all.
Great Grandma Velma

Christine said...

QB, just thinking of you and I hope you're sleeping and not cleaning up puke. Here's to a better weekend!