Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Anticipation


This is last year on Christmas Eve. The girls were getting ready to open up their gifts under the tree and they were so excited. It is tradition for us to open gifts on Christmas Eve night. It makes Christmas Day a little less overwhelming and they really get time to play with all of their new things.


When I see pictures like this it makes me so happy that the girls will always have each other. I love to watch them play together and help each other out. Even though they have their fare shair of arguments I know they love and appreciate each other.

2 comments:

Carmajo said...

I LOOOVVVEEE pj pictures at Christmas! My MIL always gets the kiddos Christmas pj's.

Carmajo said...

P.S. I did get some rest last night. 6 hours of solid sleep felt so good. Adrianna was back at the dr's today thou with another ear infection. UGH....$50 more dollars to copays and medicine.....