Sunday, December 03, 2006

Turning Point


Here is a pic from Tea's first Christmas. She looks so much like Midge it is unreal. This picture is so bittersweet. Too much to go into all the way, but this was definitely a turning point in my life. This was one of the hardest years I have ever had. Luckily I have a wonderful family that helped me get through it all and make some decisions that would change our lives.


It was at this time that I decided that I could no longer work outside of the home. I missed my kids so much it was breaking my heart. Coupled with the fact that I had a job that was not family friendly at all, it was just more than I could bear. We spent the next 6 months getting our finances in the best order possible and soon I gave my notice. It was by far the best decision of my life. I know it's not for everyone, but I have never been happier. I think the girls would say the same.


0 comments: