Friday, December 22, 2006

Boy oh Boy

I saw a show today where they were testing old wives tales on fetal gender. They would do the little "tests" and then immediately following give the woman a sonogram to compare the results. Turns out, according to their results, one of the most accurate ways to tell (excluding sonogram) is the ring over the belly test. As soon as the King got home from work we gave it a try.

I pulled out a strand of hair and looped my wedding ring through. I held the ring over the King's palm. It went back and forth. Male energy. I held it over my own palm. It went in a circle. Female energy. I held it over each of the girls. In a circle. Lastly I held it over my lower belly and it went back and forth. Male energy. Hmmmmm.

Me: Well that settles it, I guess we're having a boy.

Chiggie: I think it's a girl trickin on you.

Me: Well it might be a boy ya know.

Chiggie: I really don't think so though.

Me: You really think it's a girl?

Chiggie: Yeah, cause I made a wish for 3 sisters and I only have two.

Me: It'd be okay if it's a boy though right?

Chiggie: Do you wish it was a boy?

Me: I think that would be neat, we don't have a boy yet.

Chiggie: Yeah it would be neat, but you know what would be even neater?

Me: What?

Chiggie: Another girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Chiggie is a pip! LOL
G'mama