Wednesday, December 06, 2006

In Need of Motivation

I'm a little melancholy today. I have a laundry list of things to do and no energy to get them done. I need to break up the monotony around here cause we're kind of in a rut. Things have gotten a little disorganized being we have been so busy. I don't know if I am tired due to early pregnancy or just plain laziness. The days seem to go by so fast and before I know it I have run out of daylight and I'm putting things off until "tomorrow." I promise I am going to take a nap this afternoon when the girls do and then I am going to get busy.........or not.

2 comments:

Carmajo said...

Ditto here, but I have two sick kiddos!
Hope you got that nap and get a burst of energy.

Anonymous said...

Lazy is absolutely NOT a word I wold attribute to you. I've never met anyone so organized and on top of things. Give yourself a break and try to take some "semi" time off.
Love, Grandma Dixie