Sunday, December 24, 2006

1 More Sleep

We were up really late last night setting up the King's Christmas present. It's a combination air hockey/pool table and it was too big to wrap so he got lucky. Plus I didn't want to be too busy setting up things for the kids tonight and tomorrow and end up not getting around to it. We finally bedded down around 1 am alarm set for 7 am. I can only speculate as to what exactly happened but long story short I now have 20 minutes to get five people ready for church. Yeah, I think we'll be going to the evening candlelight service. We had planned on going to both but I guess one will have to suffice.

Everything is ready around here. We will open presents tonight and then Santa will come by tomorrow morning. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

0 comments: