Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wanted: A Little R & R

Sorry this picture is a little fuzzy but I think everyone will still get the idea. This gingerbread bed and breakfast is part of our own little village collection. I wish I was there right now. Things have been crazy and they just keep getting crazier. Unfortunately I have been sick all day and I don't know if I caught a bug or if this is the beginning of a long 9 months. I am praying it is something I caught and will be over in a day or so.

One thing that is definitely new for me this pregnancy is my forgetfullness. I am usually not this way at all, but lately I have really lost my mind. Just to give you an example:

  • On Friday I took Chiggie to preschool. Just like every other day since the school year began I signed her in on the sign in sheet and off we went. When I came back to pick her up there was a note next to where I signed her in saying ' are you sure?' I had signed Tea in not Chiggie.
  • Today we had to go grocery shopping and I could not find where I put the check book. I always put it in the same place and it wasn't there. After turning the house upside down I found it in Chiggies' back pack where I had put it when getting out of the car yesterday. Why, I don't know.
  • We got to the grocery store and I had to use the restroom. I didn't want to leave the check book with the cart so I took it in with me. I'm sure you're probably catching on at this point. It didn't come out with me. We had to wait forever for someone to turn it in to the service desk. Luckily someone did we paid for our groceries and left the store.
  • Once we got to the car I started frantically searching for.......you guessed it the check book. Thankfully the King had it and still does.

We made it through the day no worse for the wear. Now I am just trying to relax a little. All 3 kids are in bed sleeping peacefully......I have 3 right?

0 comments: