Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Seasonal Rambling

I planned on posting another picture tonight but my camera is acting a little weird and I don't want to risk anything this soon after the computers little bug. I think I might need to reinstall the hardware device needed but I want to make sure I know what I am doing when I do it.

Today was another rather busy day. Chiggie picked out a few gifts for her teachers and is ready for her school party on Friday. Tomorrow we have to make the chocolate chip cookies that we signed up to bring. I am so ready for her to be on vacation. I cannot believe they made the break so close to Christmas. Because of this the girls have been extra tired this week. We have been so busy getting everything ready that bedtime has been a little later everyday this week.

I am beginning to doubt that we will have a white Christmas this year. We have been on blizzard watch for almost 3 days now and I have yet to see a flake. It's ironic because I saw on the weather channel that Albuquerque NM got 10" of snow and that several places in AZ were also on blizzard watch. Here we sit in the middle of the Rocky Mountains and we may as well be in the desert. No, it'll wait until March and then we'll get hit hard, just when everybody is ready for spring.

5 more days. I can't wait! In 5 more days we will celebrate Christmas and then after all the festivities are complete I plan to go into hibernation.

0 comments: