Saturday, March 10, 2007

PIerced Ears

Yesterday I had to go to Wal-Mart to grab a few things and having the wandering mind that I have, ended up getting Midge's ears pierced. It ended up being a lot less dramatic than I thought it would be. The lady who did it was very nice and obviously experienced. Midge really wasn't bothered and only cried a little bit right when it first happened. Chiggie on the other hand ran wildly through the store screaming "that lady has a gun and she just shot my sister." I had to get them some candy just to calm everyone down. Not from the piercing but from Chiggie's episode.



I did get some dirty looks from some bystanders. I just calmly explained to them that I was only getting her ears pierced because the artist at the tattoo parlor we tried refused to put the rose I wanted on her hip. Kidding. Maybe.



We all left in one piece and let me tell you she is adorable! This is the best shot I could get for now. I'll try to get a better pic when she's a little less irritable.

1 comments:

Carmajo said...

Ahhh, love that picture!!
Adrianna just got her ears pierced last summer, at Wal-Mart also. It was very low-key, no crying or even jumping.