Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Can you hear me now?

We need a water proof phone. We had our third casualty of the season last night. Phones do not go in the toilet, they will not survive! I was forced to spend the whole day almost phoneless. We do have a phone on the wall in the dining room but you have to yell so hard into the handset to be heard that the neighbors can easily follow the conversation. I am dead serious, my throat is actually a little sore tonight from the few conversations I tried to have.

Oh well, we shouldn't be needing the phone much in the next few days anyway. We have family in town until Thursday and then more coming in for the weekend. The girls are excited and its a nice way to kick off the Spring. The weather is gorgeous and tomorrow we are supposed to be pushing 80. Ahhhhh we finally made it!

0 comments: