Thursday, March 01, 2007

In Due Time

My OB office called today and my due date was changed to August 2nd. We really didn't have anything more than a good guess before and after reviewing the sonogram that's what they came up with. If she really comes in August than just our family alone will have May, June, July, and August covered as far as birthdays go. If we have another baby in the future we will have to try for April and then we will be celebrating from February to August!

I have been feeling pretty good lately. I feel a lot of movement, mostly at night. I haven't felt nauseaous in a while and I am so happy to put all of that behind me, for a bit at least. I am starting to wear maternity clothes as much of my regular clothing no longer fits. I haven't been exercising for a while because I had been feeling so awful, but I am considering going back to the club that I had been going to now that I am doing so much better.

After much discussion the King and I decided on a name that we both love. We have decided to keep it a surprise just like we did with the other girls. It's nice to have something to share after the birth when the gender isn't a surprise anymore. We also decided to do some room swapping. We are going to move Tea into Chiggie's room, Midge into Tea's old room, and have Midge's room be a new play/game room. This will help a lot with toy congestion and Tea is needing to transition from her crib anyway. We'll see how it goes but we're all pretty used to change around here!

0 comments: